Reflexology is based on the principle that the foot, divided into reflex zones, is a mirror image of the body. Each reflex zone corresponds to a part of the body. Specific manipulation and pressure of these zones reduce and eliminate blockages in corresponding glands, organs, and other parts of the body.
- pain relief and muscle stiffness caused by excessive exercising or physical effort
- better blood circulation and elimination of toxins
- renovation and revitalization of the body’s natural balance
- boost of the immune system
- relief of stress and anxiety and support of relaxation and proper sleep