What is Ear Candling?
Ear Candling is an ancient natural therapy that has been used traditionally by the Egyptians, Chinese, Indians & Tibetans for over 2000 years. Typically, ear candles were placed in the outer ear and then ignited to produce smoke & warmth that enters the ear canal, bringing spiritual energy & soothing herbal essences into the ear. Their historic roots can be traced back to the Indians of North & South America. Native American cultures have a long history of using ear candling techniques for spiritual & therapeutic benefits. Today, ear candling is popular all over the world. It is used by individuals as a natural home remedy & practitioners as an alternative therapy.
What are the benefits of Ear Candling?
- Removal of ear wax build-up and debris from the ear canal
- Relief of pressure in cases of sinusitis, headaches, migraines, congestion, ear infection, “swimmer’s ear”.
- Reports of subtle changes in energy flow
- Un-blockage of impacted cerumen (ear wax)
- Clients report improvements in hearing and breathing
- Relief from vertigo or dizziness
- Relief from tinnitus or head noises
- Helps hearing aids function more efficiently by cleaning ear canal